VISION OF THE COLLEGE
- To create a class of intellectually, morally and spiritually sound and committed citizens who will become human resource of high calibre.
MISSION OF THE COLLEGE
- To impart quality education, thrust on inculcating moral and cultural values and scientific temper among the students of all sections of the society without any discrepancy and through optimum utilization of existing resources.
- To create a teaching-learning environment conducive to the pursuit of higher knowledge and relevant skills.
- To inculcate self discipline and service to the community.
- To sensitize students towards social concerns like human rights and gender equality and also toward environmental issues.
- To protect, preserve and promote the cultural values/heritage.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COLLEGE
- To provide quality education to underprivileged section of the society.
- To provide equal opportunity to both genders and to all community.
- To develop skills in students for better employment prospects etc.
- We strive for achieving goals through active involvement of all sections of society including our college staffs. We try to develop awareness in under privileged section through NSS and NCC units of the College.
STRATEGY OF THE COLLEGE
- Achieving excellence in teaching
- Providing the best in education
- Inculcating human values
- Developing leadership qualities
- Fostering unflinching patriotism